Sum Images v1.2.0
Reads a sequence of detector image files and sums up a specified number of images to one image.
- First Image: Path to the first image of the sequence.
- Last Image: Path to the last image of the sequence. (Caution: the order is defined by the lexicographical order of the file names.)
- HowManyFilesToSumToOneFile: The number of images which are summed up to one image. If set to 0, all images from first to last image are summed to one image.
- SUM: result images are the sum
- MEAN: result images are the mean.
- ResultOutputDir: A path to an existing directory. The summed images will be saved as tiff files in this directory. If empty, the users temporary folder is used.
This plugin has no inputs.
- ImagePath: A path to a summed image.