Calculates the difference image between two images. The subtrahend image can optional be scaled by a factor read from a text file (img_out = img1 - c * img2). Every intensity value in the difference image below zero is set to zero!
This plugin subtracts one sequence of images from another sequence. For subtracting one background image from a sequence use the dpdak Image Options.
- Out Directory: Path to a directory where the difference images are saved.
- Correction File (optional): Path to a text file with one column of numbers. The column should have the same size as the image sequence (one correction factor per image).
- ImagePath1: The path to the minuend image.
- ImagePath2: The path to the subtrahend image.
- SubImage: The path to the difference image.