SAXS/WAXS Integration (Fit2D)
This plug-in integrates 2D detector images in azimuthal (Figure 1) or radial (Figure 2) direction using Fit2D.
- Profile: Radial for a radial plot (Figure 1) or Azimuthal for a azimuthal plot (Figure 2).
- Background File Name(optional): The path to background detector image.
- DirectTransmissionFileName(optional): The path to direct transmission file (one column ASCII file, Figure 4).
- SpecFileNameForTransmission(optional): The path to SPEC data file which has the transmission scan data. Note: If the DirectTransmissionFileName parameter is not empty, the parameter SpecFileNameForTransmission and the following parameter for calculation of transmission will be ignored.
- SpecScanNumberForTransmission(optional): The scan number for the transmission scan in the SPEC data file.
- EmptyBeamScanNumberForTransmission(optional): The scan number for the empty beam (without sample) scan in the SPEC data file.
- SpecCounterNameForTransmission(optional): The counter name which is used for the transmission measurement.
- DarkCurrentImageFileName (optional): The path to dark current detector image.
- Mask File Name(optional): The path to Fit2D mask file.
- Pixel Size X: The horizontal dimension of pixels.
- Pixel Size Y: The vertical dimension of pixels.
- Detector Distance: The distance from sample to detector.
- Wavelength: The X-ray wavelength.
- Beam Center X: The horizontal pixel coordinates of direct beam center.
- Beam Center Y: The vertical pixel coordinates of direct beam center.
- Rotation: The rotation angle of a plane in which the angle of tilt is defined.
- Tilt: The angle of detector tilt within the tilt plane in degrees.
- Start Azimuth: The azimuth angle for start of region to be integrated (range: -360 to 360).
- End Azimuth: The azimuth angle for end of region to be integrated (range: -360 to 360).
- Inner Radius: The radius for inner radial limit of region to be integrated.
- Outer Radius: The radius for outer radial limit of region to be integrated.
- Scan Type: Select type of output 1-D scan for radial profile: '2-THETA', 'Q-SPACE', 'RADIAL' or 'D-SPACINGS'.
- 1 Degree AZ: If set to 'YES' will mean that future integrations will a default number of azimuthal bin corresponding to approximately 1 degree size bins.
- Azimuth Bins: Defines the number of output bins around the azimuth.
- Radial Bins: Defines the number of output bins around the radial direction.
- Conserve Intensity: If set to 'YES' will conserve total intensity in the output scan. For normal Q-space/2-theta scan output this should set to 'NO'.
- Polarisation Correction: If set to 'YES' will apply a polarization effect intensity correction. Note: this is a 2-D correction which depends both on 2-theta and azimuth.
- Max. D-Spacing: Maximum D-spacing for the output scan in Angstroms. This is necessary as the beam-center is theoretically at an infinite D-spacing.
- Geometry Correction: If set to 'YES' will corrects a flat 'scan' to the equivalent of a 2-theta or a Q-space scan. ('Conserve Intensity' should be set to 'NO'). These are effect of distance and obliqueness at higher angle for the flat image plane compared to a detector on a 2-theta arm, always facing the sample.
- Empty Beam (optional): If an image is loaded, it will be integrated the same way like the input image and the profile is returned as output I_eb. That allows to subtract an empty beam profile after correcting the sample profile for transmission.
- Dark Current (optional): If a dark current detector image is loaded, the input image and the Empty Beam will be subtracted by this image.
- image: The path to the detector image.
- x: q values if Profile is set to Radial, chi values if Profile is set to Azimuthal.
- I: The integrated intensity data.
- I_eb: The integrated empty beam if an empty beam image was specified in the parameters. Otherwise an array of zeros.