Line Integration GISAXS
This plug-in integrates 2D detector images measured in grazing incidence SAXS geometry in horizontal or vertical direction - see Figure 2 and 3 below, respectively.
- Cut Direction: horizontal or vertical
- X [pixel]: start pixel x-coordinate
- Y [pixel]: start pixel y-coordinate
- Width [pixel]: distance to the stop pixel in x-direction
- Height [pixel]: distance to the stop pixel in y-direction
- Wavelenght [A]: X-ray wavelength in Angström
- Det. Distance [mm]: distance from sample to detector in mm
- Pixel size x [µm]: horizontal size of one pixel in µm
- Pixel size y [µm]: vertical size of one pixel in µm
- Direct Beam x [pixel]: x-coordinate of the direct beam
- Direct Beam y [pixel]: y-coordinate of the direct beam
- Alpha_i [deg]: incident angle of X-ray beam
- X-Axis Unit: output for x-axis in q [nm^-1], q [A^-1], angle [deg] or pixel
- image: The path to the detector image.
- x: depends on Cut Direction - unit is according to X-Axis Unit:
- qy or 2theta values if horizontal is set to cut direction,
- qz or alpha_f values if vertical is set to cut direction.
- I: The integrated intensity data.