ImageIntegrationSubBG (Fit2D) v1.2.0
This plug-in subtracts the 2D detector background or dark current image, if there is background or current image, and integrates 2D detector images in azimuthal (Figure 1) or radial (Figure 2) direction using Fit2D.
- Profile: Radial for a radial plot (Figure 1) or Azimuthal for a azimuthal plot (Figure 2).
- Background File Name(optional): The path to background detector image.
- DirectTransmissionFileName(optional): The path to direct transmission file (one column ASCII file, Figure 4).
- SpecFileNameForTransmission(optional): The path to SPEC data file which has the transmission scan data. Note: If the DirectTransmissionFileName parameter is not empty, the parameter SpecFileNameForTransmission and the following parameter for calculation of transmission will be ignored.
- SpecScanNumberForTransmission(optional): The scan number for the transmission scan in the SPEC data file.
- EmptyBeamScanNumberForTransmission(optional): The scan number for the empty beam (without sample) scan in the SPEC data file.
- SpecCounterNameForTransmission(optional): The counter name which is used for the transmission measurement.
- DarkCurrentImageFileName (optional): The path to dark current detector image.
- Mask File Name(optional): The path to Fit2D mask file.
- Pixel Size X: The horizontal dimension of pixels.
- Pixel Size Y: The vertical dimension of pixels.
- Detector Distance: The distance from sample to detector.
- Wavelength: The X-ray wavelength.
- Beam Center X: The horizontal pixel coordinates of direct beam center.
- Beam Center Y: The vertical pixel coordinates of direct beam center.
- Rotation: The rotation angle of a plane in which the angle of tilt is defined.
- Tilt: The angle of detector tilt within the tilt plane in degrees.
- Start Azimuth: The azimuth angle for start of region to be integrated (range: -360 to 360).
- End Azimuth: The azimuth angle for end of region to be integrated (range: -360 to 360).
- Inner Radius: The radius for inner radial limit of region to be integrated.
- Outer Radius: The radius for outer radial limit of region to be integrated.
- Scan Type: Select type of output 1-D scan for radial profile: '2-THETA', 'Q-SPACE', 'RADIAL' or 'D-SPACINGS'.
- 1 Degree AZ: If set to 'YES' will mean that future integrations will a default number of azimuthal bin corresponding to approximately 1 degree size bins.
- Azimuth Bins: Defines the number of output bins around the azimuth.
- Radial Bins: Defines the number of output bins around the radial direction.
- Conserve Intensity: If set to 'YES' will conserve total intensity in the output scan. For normal Q-space/2-theta scan output this should set to 'NO'.
- Polarisation Correction: If set to 'YES' will apply a polarization effect intensity correction. Note: this is a 2-D correction which depends both on 2-theta and azimuth.
- Max. D-Spacing: Maximum D-spacing for the output scan in Angstroms. This is necessary as the beam-center is theoretically at an infinite D-spacing.
- Geometry Correction: If set to 'YES' will corrects a flat 'scan' to the equivalent of a 2-theta or a Q-space scan. ('Conserve Intensity' should be set to 'NO'). These are effect of distance and obliqueness at higher angle for the flat image plane compared to a detector on a 2-theta arm, always facing the sample.
- FirstImageFileNumberInTheScan(optional): The first detector image file number of the measurement scan.
- image: The path to the detector image.
- q[chi]: q values if Profile is set to Radial, chi values if Profile is set to Azimuthal.
- I: The integrated intensity data.