Directory Image Logger
Reads all detector image files from a given folder that matches a filter input. If the last detector image was read the plugin waits until a new one is accessible.
- Directory Path: The absolute path to the directory with detector image files.
- Filter: Filters out the files found in Directory Path. The different options are described below.
- "*.*": Reads all files.
- "*.tif": Reads only the files with "*.tif" extension.
- "my_file_*.mccd": Reads only the files starting with "my_file_" and the extension "*.mccd".
This plugin has no inputs.
- ImagePath: A path to a detector image found in the folder given in Directory Path.